Pet Wellness Package in Harrisonburg, VA
Promoting Wellness One Pet at a Time
Our Wellness Package is back for only $185!
This package includes:
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Complete wellness profile (lab work)
- Cystocentesis (sterile means of collecting urine)
- Check blood pressure
We are also offering 10% off any additional testing, such as x-rays and/or an EKG, when added to the basic package.
Qualifying tests include:
- Over 20 blood chemistries: Information regarding many systems of the body, including liver, kidney, and other organ functions.
- CBC: Helps identify underlying stress, inflammation, and infections.
- Thyroid level: Screens for thyroid disease.
- Urinalysis: Along with blood chemistries, gives further information about the function of organ systems within your pet.
Interested in a pet wellness package in Harrisonburg? Call us at (540) 208-5415 to learn more!
The Importance of Routine Wellness Exams
Annual exams for your pet are about the equivalent of one exam every seven years for humans. Bi-annual exams are recommended for all seniors.
A thorough physical exam and laboratory testing can help detect problems in their earliest stages. This can drastically reduce the cost of treatment and speed up recovery while helping prolong your pet’s life.
Testing & Screening Save Lives
Your pet’s blood values may change over time. These changes are often subtle, so test results may appear to be “normal” but may be increasing or decreasing as compared to previous tests. This can be significant if formulating a plan to maintain optimal health.
Every animal is unique, so it is important to know what a normal result is for your pet. By establishing your pet’s baseline values during health, we have something to compare his or her results to going forward.
Trending these results helps us diagnose problems earlier and respond quickly. Early detection leads to better treatment outcomes, lower treatment costs, and an improved quality of life.
Discuss our wellness package with our team today by calling (540) 208-5415.
“Dr. Brian was great.”- John A.
“Everybody there makes you feel like your pet is the most important one there.”- Tammy S.
“The staff at heartland is compassionate, takes time to make sure you have your questions answered, and has been flexible when we aren't comfortable with the first option.”- Tammy H.