In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our appointment protocols.
- Beginning June 21st, we will invite two people to accompany their pet into our hospital for appointments.
- We recommend anyone who is not vaccinated wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise you on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up as well as pet drop-off will be handled inside the hospital during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health of our patients is our top priority, please reach out to us if you have any questions (540) 434-3903.
“Dr. Brian was great.”- John A.
“Everybody there makes you feel like your pet is the most important one there.”- Tammy S.
“The staff at heartland is compassionate, takes time to make sure you have your questions answered, and has been flexible when we aren't comfortable with the first option.”- Tammy H.