In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our appointment protocols.
Beginning Monday, February 14, 2022:
- We are inviting two people to accompany their pet into our hospital for appointments.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and give us a call at (540) 434-3903.
- We recommend you wear a mask over your mouth and nose when interacting with our team and when entering the building, we are recommending our team wear a mask as well.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise you on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up, as well as pet drop-off, will be handled inside the hospital during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check in.
As always, the health of our patients is our top priority, please reach out to us if you have any questions (540) 434-3903.
“Dr. Brian was great.”- John A.
“Everybody there makes you feel like your pet is the most important one there.”- Tammy S.
“The staff at heartland is compassionate, takes time to make sure you have your questions answered, and has been flexible when we aren't comfortable with the first option.”- Tammy H.